Flag Football Volleyball Cross Country Track Basketball
CLICK HERE for sports participation policy parent signature form
Sports Program Participation
Please read the information below carefully:
- Athletes are expected to maintain a 2.0 GPA, with no “F”s in academics and conduct at all times. Students whose GPA falls below the requirement will be placed on probation until grades are improved.
- Attendance at practice is mandatory. Athletes who miss practice on a regular basis may be removed from the team or playing time may be limited. Athletes are required to notify their coach if they will miss practice.
- a) Practice schedule is determined by the coach, but will only be held on Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday
- b) Practice time is 3:00pm-5:00pm.
- Athlete will wear their P.E. clothes or any other SMMS attire for all practices.
- Athletes must be picked up from the field by their parents or the person who is on their dismissal form. Athletes are NOT to be picked up in the parking lot.
- Athletes will be signed into extended care if not picked up by 4:30pm.
- Athletes are required to attend each game. Games are played on Saturday and possibly Sunday at a site to be determined.
- Sports Fee is $80 to participate. Fee includes cost of league fees, trophy, and the end of the season banquet. The fee must be paid before your child attends the first practice.
*5. Jersey- Returning players may use their jersey from last year at no cost.
- Jersey Fee – There is a $15 jersey fee for those who need a new or replacement jersey. Fee must be paid before your child receives their jersey.
Our fall sports teams are:
- Boys Varsity and J.V. Flag Football
- Girls Varsity and J.V. Volleyball
Our winter sports teams are:
- Boys Varsity and J.V. Basketball
- Girls Varsity and J.V. Basketball
Our spring sports teams are:
- Boys and Girls Track & Field
- 3rd thru 8th grade
- K thru 8th Grade