New Student Enrollment (Preschool)
Please contact school office for enrollment information.
New Student Enrollment (JK – 7th Grade)
Enrollment is now closed.
Steps to Complete Registration for Currently Enrolled Preschool – 8th Grade Families:
- Go to gradelink.com
- Log in using the Family Login (the student interface will not work)
- Click on the Re-enroll Tab
- Follow the prompts
- Make sure to enter all information in the provided cells.
- Print and complete all documents applicable to your child
- Those students requiring a dental or health examination may still register, but must have it completed by May 1.
- Submit online registration
- Bring completed forms and necessary documentation to the office to complete registration.
- The complete registration process must be completed on or before 4pm, March 31, 2017.
- Please allow 15 to 20 minutes when submitting your documentation for completion of the registration process.
- Registration is complete only when all applicable fees are paid and required documentation is submitted and cleared by an office official.
Steps to Register Additional Children Currently Enrolled:
- Click on the “Now Viewing” box at the top right of the Re-Enroll page
- Click on the next child to be registered
- Click on the Re-Enroll Tab and follow steps 1- 9 above.
Steps to Register a Child Who is not Currently Enrolled at SMMS:
- Click on the “Have a new student to enroll?” at the top of the Re-Enroll page
- Click on the Create Account Tab
- Add an email address and password and click register
- You must confirm your account before moving forward.
- Once confirmed follow the prompts to register each additional child
- Complete steps 6-9 above.
Steps to Complete Preschool Registration:
- Print, Complete, and sign the required preschool registration forms.
- Bring completed registration forms with all necessary documentation to the office.
- Pay all applicable fees
- Submit a voided check
Preschool Tuition Schedule
Junior Kindergarten through 8th grade Tuition Schedule